Club Championship 2018
The races for this year’s Club Championship are as follows:
- March 18th – Shrewsbury 10k
- April 15th – Gords 6 off road
- May 6th – Shobden wood
- May 20th – Beast of Bitterley
- June 10th – Severn Valley 5k
- July 1st – Cleobury 10k
- July 14th – Ludlow 10k
- August 3rd – Clun Canter
- August 27th – Purslow hill
- September – a Ludlow Parkrun in month of September
- September 16th – Club away day at Worcester City Half Marathon
- October 28th – Bridgnorth 10k
- November 25th – Nash Dash 10k
- You must be a member of Ludlow Runners and have paid for England Athletics membership.
- There will be 13 races of which you must complete at least 6 to be included in the championship.
- Your best 6 races, scored against other Ludlow Runners in the race, will count.
- You must run in a club vest.
- You must enter the race as a “Ludlow Runner” as we will use this to find you in the race results.
- There will be awards for overall Male and Female club champion plus other age category awards.
- Anyone completing all the races will receive an award.
- Awards will be presented at the Christmas Awards Ceremony.