The races for the 2022 Club Championship have been announced:
Sunday 6th February - the final winter cross country race at Presteigne.
Sunday 20th March - Bishop's Castle 10K.
Saturday 2nd April - Shropshire Way Festival - choose a race distance from 80K, marathon and half marathon. Your position against other Ludlow Runners competing at that distance is what counts.
Sunday 22nd May - Worcester 10K/ Half Marathon/ Full Marathon. Choose a race distance and your position against other Ludlow Runners competing at that distance is what counts.
Sunday 19th June - Magic Roundabout trail race near Hay-on-Wye
Sunday 3rd July - Cleobury Mortimer 10K
Sunday 7th August - Tenbury Wells 10K (entries not yet open)
Saturday 13th August - Montgomery Show Race (TBC)
Sunday 4th September - Cheltenham 10K/ Half Marathon. Choose a race distance and your position against other Ludlow Runners competing at that distance is what counts.
**This will be a Club Away Day**
Sunday 18th September - Brown Clee Burn
Saturday 29th October - Beast of Bockleton (entries not yet open)
Sunday 20th November - Nash Dash (entries not yet open)
- You must be a member of Ludlow Runners.
- There will be 12 races of which you must complete at least 6 to be included in the championship.
- Your best 6 races, scored against other Ludlow Runners in the race, will count.
- You must run in a club vest.
- You must enter the race as a “Ludlow Runner” as we will use this to find you in the race results.
- There will be awards for overall male and female winners and various male and female age categories.
- Anyone completing all the races will receive a prize.
- Awards will be presented at the Christmas Party.